PaBaLa - Paris Babylab Meetings
17th of December: Discovering the LECD's research on babies and birds!
This day will be an opportunity for (pre)docs to present their work and for everyone to discover the research conducted with babies, children and birds at the laboratoire Ethologie Cognition Développement (Université Paris Nanterre)
It's a bit outside of the city (35 minutes from Châtelet-Les Halles-RER a), so let's make a day of it again! The day will include talks, a poster session, lunch and a (baby-/bird-) lab tour!
If you already know you want to participate, or even present (!), fill out this form : https://bouchon.typeform.com/to/q1v6c5
• Sébastien Derégnaucourt (Professor and lab director, LECD): "Birdsong studies: past, present and future"
• Maya Gratier (Professor, LECD): "What can we learn from babies in the wild? The uses of naturalistic observation"
• Bahia Guellai (Maître de conférence): "Toward an integrative approach of early development: a series of studies at the Babylab Nanterre"
• Maria Ortiz (doctoral student, LPP): title to be announced • Mireille Babineau (post-doc, LSCP): "How do infants come to learn the syntactic contexts of nouns and verbs?"
• Lisa Jacquey (doctoral student, LPP, LECD, CRI), Marion Voillot (IRCAM, CRI), Stéphanie Lehuger (CRI): "Lab Premiers Cris": co-design an open crowdsourced research on early childhood leveraging digital tools Speakers"
We are looking forward to welcoming you there!
PaBaLa - Paris Babylab Meetings: https://sites.google.com/site/lscplpp/home